FOR INFORMATION ON SHOOTING EVENTS PLEASE CONTACT
JT NUNN or JAY BROWER
The shooting schedule is tentative! Please check back often for updates
(as of Feb 2019; tenatively used for 2021-22 season)
1) Entry Fee will be $30 per shoot with $5 going to administrative costs, $25 toward shooting awards. The entry process for shooting events will
be online with all other events!
2) You must provide your own hearing and eye protection and ammunition at all shooting events
3) You must pay for the clay pigeons at all Trap shoots and other shooting supplies as determined by the sponsor of the local shoot.
4) Points will be awarded at all qualifying shoots on 10-9-8 etc. basis; lowest scoring shoot will be dropped from the aggregate before the state competition; the top 4 point earners after the state shoot will be the national qualifiers; Results will be posted on line similar to other events.
5) YOU MUST attend one of the local qualifiers in order to participate at the state shooting event.
LOCATION: Gillette Gun Club: 3 PM HIGH SCHOOL ONLY JH FINALS WILL BE IN BIG PINEY
LOCATION: SWEETWATER GUN RANGE 3PM
LOCATION: 4:30PM @ SHOOTING SPORTS GOSHEN COUNTY SPORTSMAN CLUB. ROAD 41 TORRINGTON--MAPS AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICE
LOCATION: BIG PINEY GUN CLUB @ 7AM **THIS WILL BE JH FINALS